|Title||Recycling construction waste crushing plant|
In order to adapt to the needs of urban modernization construction, the waste of urban construction waste is turned into a treasure, and our researchers have carried on research for several years, and finally successfully launched a complete set of construction waste crusher. Construction waste crusher processes to jaw crusher, counterattack crusher, vertical impact crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, vibrating screen, feeder and other special equipment after assembly will be construction waste crushing and screening. The product is optimized and designed with higher strength, better performance and more compact structure. The product has reliable performance, good stability and strong mobility, reduce material handling cost, flexible combination, strong adaptability, easy maintenance, etc., to produce a product can be widely used in the baking-free brick, road foundation, construction and other industries, for the urban construction onto the road of virtuous cycle development provides a new train of thought.
Finished products after construction waste:
1. Many wastes in construction waste can be reused as renewable resources after sorting, removing or crushing. For example: scrap steel, scrap iron wire, waste wire and various scrap metal parts, after sorting, concentrating, re-entering the furnace, can be reprocessed into various specifications of steel;
Waste bamboo can be used to make artificial wood;
3. Brick, stone, concrete, such as waste after crushing, can for sand, used for masonry mortar, plaster mortar, concrete cushion, etc., can also be used for making brick, brick pavements, beautiful case, brick and other building materials products.Recycling construction waste -- to realize the economic, social and ecological benefits of construction waste recycling, reduction and harmfulness.
1. The use of recycled raw materials for processing and reproducing products will receive tax support from the government and have considerable economic benefits.
2. Save the cost of landfills and landfill sites, and reduce environmental pollution.
3. Reduce the exploitation of natural sand and stone, protect natural resources and human living environment, and meet the sustainable development strategy.
Please register or log in.